fecmiatika Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Torque Hd Mp4 Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Biker Cary Ford is framed by an old rival and biker gang leader for the murder of another gang member who happens to be the brother of Trey (Ice Cube), leader of the most feared biker gang in the country. Ford is now on the run trying to clear his name from the murder with Trey and his gang looking for his blood.
Star Rating: ** out of 5<br/><br/>Torque was another one of those action road movies like The Fast and the Furious and 2 Fast 2 Furious. Except this is with motorcycles instead of street racing cars. This movie is about this biker named Cary Ford (Henderson) who is acused by an rival and biker gang leader for the murder of the brother of Trey (Ice Cube), the leader of the most feared biker gang in the country! Trey is now trying to clear his name and convince Trey that he did not murder his brother. When Ford tells Trey about the whole thing that he did not kill his brother they start working to together and getting the guy who really did murder Trey's brother. The best part of the movie was when Trey and Ford were doing the motorcycle train chase and also through the forest! I thought Ice Cube does really good at giving out a rough guy attitude when acting in a movie like this when he isn't doing any comedy movies.<br/><br/>BOTTOM LINE: OKAY MOVIE BUT THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS IS BETTER!
I'm probably not the first to say it but, this is the kind of material that belongs in a video game not a movie. Lots of action, flashy visuals, and no story. Torque fails, not so much because it is gimmicky but because the viewer never gets to be a part of it. From the very first minute, the movie shifts into overdrive and moves so recklessly that it becomes incoherent, unengaging and consequently dull. <br/><br/>After returning from Tailand to his home in Inglewood California, renowned biker Cary Ford is framed by an old rival for the murder of Junior whose brother Trey is head of the dirtiest bike gang around. While on the run, Ford along with his buddies and girlfriend, are in a race of time to get the evidence needed to prove innocence. and bring down the criminals behind the real murder.<br/><br/>Like so many filmmakers before him, director Joseph Kahn relies on style and adrenaline alone to make his film debut compelling. About ninety percent of Torque is either fighting or chase scenes. It literally zips by so fast that at times it looses track of time, space and dimension. More importantly however, Torque moves so fast that it looses the viewers, making it hard to watch let alone watch and enjoy. I'm sure there are some people out there who would be satisfied with Torque just the way it is, but I say it needs to slow down big time. I don't recommend it.
The cycle thrills here are everything: flips, collisions, a chase across the top of a fast-moving train and even a zoom down the aisle of one of the train's carsthe passengers take it in stride.

It's Just a Gun torrentThe Iron Mistress hd full movie downloadDischarge torrentAlfonso Gomez vs. Martin Concepcion full movie kickass torrentBurning Rubber full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pYoung Bill Hickok full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pEpisode 1.14 download movie freeEpisode 1.12 movie free download in hindiLone Star Moonlight full movie with english subtitles online downloadAtone Deaf dubbed hindi movie free download torrent

last edited 217 weeks ago by fecmiatika
Please log in to post a reply.