fecmiatika Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Star Trek Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A 1960's sci-fi action adventure series set in the 23rd century based around the crew of the USS Enterprise, representing the United Federation of Planets (including earth) on a five-year mission in outer space to explore new worlds, seek new life and new civilizations, and to boldly go where no one has gone before. The Enterprise is commanded by handsome and brash Captain James Tiberius "Jim" Kirk. Kirk's two best friends are Commander Spock (last name unpronounceable to humans) the ship's half-human/half-Vulcan Science Officer and First/Executive Officer (i.e. second-in-command) from the planet Vulcan, and Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Leonard H. "Bones" McCoy. They along with a crew of approximately 430, including helmsman Lieutenant Hikaru Kato Sulu, navigator Ensign Pavel Andreievich Chekov, Officer Lieutenant Nyota Uhura, and chief engineer Lieutenant Commander Christopher Jorgensen "Scotty" Scott – confront strange alien races, friendly and hostile alike, as they explore unknown worlds. the Enterprise battles aliens, megalomaniac computers, time paradoxes, psychotic murderers, and even Khan. The series is known for looking at then (1960's) hot topics such as Sex, War, God, Religion, Politics and Racism and other things that make up the human condition through a lens of the future. The 80 episode TV series which was produced from 1966 to 1969 has now cult characters and has fans all over the world.
It is the 23rd century and together with the crew of the Federation starship Enterprise we travel across the galaxy to meet new and exciting life forms on distant planets. The 80 episode TV series which was produced from 1966 to 1969 has now cult character and has fans all over the world.
I am a fan of &quot;Star Trek,&quot; and have been so since 1976. I have never had a gripe about the series in the many years that I have been a fan but something happened to change all that.<br/><br/>I grew up.<br/><br/>When you&#39;re a kid, everything that you watch is pretty cool. &quot;Star Trek,&quot; to me, was ULTRA cool. Then, adulthood sets in and you no longer see things through rose-colored glasses. Things that look beautiful in the night look downright ugly when it is dragged kicking and screaming into the light. That is the case with &quot;Star Trek.&quot; If anything, the REAL captain should have been the clever Mr. Spock (The wonderful Leonard Nimoy). I realized this in the episode, &quot;Requiem For Methuselah,&quot; when Kirk (Constantly hammy William Shatner)had the hots for Rayna (Louise Sorel), despite the fact that she&#39;s an android. Even though the people on the Enterprise are dying due to a type of plague, Kirk is obsessed with the girl/android, and even tells her to leave her ward. Spock tells Kirk basically to get his mind on his job, and out of her pants. Kirk is a man-whore, kissing practically every woman that he&#39;s with. Spock keeps his mind on his job. Sure, he has had a few lapses of skirt chasing (&quot;Amok Time&quot;,&quot;This Side Of Paradise,&quot; &quot;The Enterprise Incident,&quot; and &quot;All Our Yesterdays.&quot;), but he didn&#39;t really have control of the situations(biology, environment,drugged or following orders for Starfleet). If you really look into each of the characters of &quot;Star Trek,&quot; they have real flaws like everyone else: Kirk is a arrogant, skirt chasing bully, McCoy is a bigot (Just listen to some of the banter between McCoy and Spock), and Scotty is a drunk. The dialog is so cheesy, that you can have cheese sandwiches everyday till the end of time. Finally, the fight scenes. Kirk&#39;s way of fighting (His flying kick)is just too much.<br/><br/>This doesn&#39;t mean that I lost respect for the series. Far from it. I still love the show, but I am more aware of the stench of cheese flowing from the television.
Every now and then a piece of art comes along that really affects you. It affects you to such a degree that it says with you forever. You return to it again, and again. It could be a poem, book, song, movie, or TV show.<br/><br/>Star Trek the original series was one of those things for me. It was one of the first sci fi things I was exposed to. I was totally fascinated by it, and watched it when ever I could. It has been with me for all phases of my life. It is one of if not my all time favourite TV show.<br/><br/>Star Trek for anyone who doesn&#39;t know is set in the 23 century. Mankind has ships that can travel faster than light. This fleet of earth ships are known as star fleet. They have spread out through space, and have made contact with other alien races. Some of which they have formed an alliance with known as the united federation of planets.<br/><br/>The U.S.S. Enterprise is a star fleet vessel that explores space, helps expand, and protect the united federation of planets. The ship captain is James T Kirk, along with his alien first officer Mr. Spock, and ships medical officer Dr. Leonard McCoy. Along with the rest of the 400 other crew members. They go on various adventures as they explore space.<br/><br/>The series was made during the 1960&#39;s on a shoe string budget. So much of the sets costumes, and aliens look fake by todays standards. However the stories, and themes are years ahead of the times it was made in. The series deals with a lot of political, and social issues, but disguised in a sci fi setting.<br/><br/>The friendship between Kirk, Spock, and Dr. McCoy is what makes this series so enjoyable. The bond you feel these three men have, and chemistry is remarkable. They are perfect foils for one another. With McCoy being an overly passionate man who thinks with his heart. Spock who is the complete opposite by being logical, and controlled. Kirk is a combination of the two.<br/><br/>The feuds between Spock, and McCoy are always entertaining, and amusing. With Kirk getting caught in the middle. Without this the series wouldn&#39;t have ever worked in my opinion.<br/><br/>Also the musical score for the series is great. It goes from adventurous, to dangerous, sad, and mysteriously eerie.<br/><br/>The bad effects have a charm to them that I find gives the show its sense of fun. It gives it a timeless charm. It also give the show it&#39;s colourfulness with the bright costumes, set interiors, and phaser blasts.<br/><br/>Those are all of the things I like about the show, and now I&#39;ll give you what I don&#39;t like about the show. The relationship of Kirk, Spock, and McCoy are the heart, and soul of the series. However almost every single episode is about these three. The other crew members such as Uhura, Sulu, and others are never really fleshed out.<br/><br/>Scotty is more fleshed out, and has some episodes about him, and even Chekov. However Uhura, and Sulu never are. We learn nothing about them hardly, and when their missing from an episode. I don&#39;t even notice.<br/><br/>This is one thing I like more about Star Trek the next generation. All the characters get their time, and we get to learn a lot more about them. They get fleshed out a great deal.<br/><br/>With that I&#39;ll end by saying that this is a classic sci fi show, and one of the my iconic TV shows of all time. It is fun to watch.

&quot;TOS&quot; is an abbreviation for &quot;The Original Series&quot;. It is used by fans to diffferentiate between this series and any of the spin-off series. The other series are The Animated Series (TAS), The Next Generation (TNG), Deep Space Nine (DS9), Voyager (VOY), Enterprise (ENT) and Discovery (DSC). The original shooting model of the U.S.S. Enterprise measures 11 feet long, 5 feet wide, and 32 inches tall (3.4 x 1.5 x 0.8 metres), weighing in at about 200 pounds (90 kg). It is currently on display at the gift shop of the Smithsonian Institution, in Washington, D.C. The model of the U.S.S. Enterprise was designed by <a href="/name/nm0420142/">Walter M. &quot;Matt&quot; Jeffries</a>. Nearly all Federation ships featured throughout &quot;Star Trek&quot; are based on this model. The crawl spaces on ships were named &quot;Jeffries Tubes&quot; in his honor. Desilu was a production company owned by <a href="/name/nm0000789/">Desi Arnaz</a> and <a href="/name/nm0000840/">Lucille Ball</a>. By the time &quot;Star Trek&quot; and &quot;<a href="/title/tt0060009/">Mission: Impossible (1966)</a>&quot; went into production in 1966, Ms. Ball was the sole owner of the studio. A year later, Paramount bought out Desilu, but Desilu was allowed to continue using their name as long as their shows were in production.<br/><br/>Not every episode ends with Desilu. From &quot;The Immunity Syndrome&quot; through the end of the series, episodes end with the Paramount logo. A black and white print of &quot;The Cage&quot; was screened by <a href="/name/nm0734472/">Gene Roddenberry</a> in September, 1966 on the &quot;World Science Fiction Convention&quot; along with &quot;Where No Man Has Gone Before.&quot;<br/><br/>In the 1980s a half black-and-white half color print was made available on VHS tape edited together from &quot;The Menagerie&quot; and a black and white print of &quot;The Cage&quot;.<br/><br/>An original, full-color negative was found in the Paramount archives in 1988 (some fans speculate that they simply colorized the black-and-white print, but it seems unlikely). This print - and the full pilot itself - first aired in the United States as part of a special during the strike-shortened second season of &quot;<a href="/title/tt0092455/">Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987)</a>,&quot; in October 1988. The first scheduled airing of the episode in the U.S. was on the Sci-Fi Channel in 1998.<br/><br/>The reason why some fans think that the color version was colorized is that they don&#39;t realize that the camera negative was silent. So what they did was to print the negative, and synch it with the soundtrack to the half black and white version (hence the quality of the sound changing like it had in the previous release). Season 1: Thursdays, 8:30 - 9:30pm. Season 2: Fridays, 8:30 - 9:30pm. Season 3: Fridays, 10:00 - 11:00pm. All times are Eastern/Pacific. (NBC aired 12 or 13 third season episodes during the summer of 1969 on Tuesdays at 7:30 - 8:30, replacing &quot;<a href="/title/tt0061267/">The Jerry Lewis Show</a>,&quot; a variety show. Most of them were third season repeats, but &quot;<a href="/title/tt0708485/">Turnabout Intruder</a>&quot; had its first run in that time slot, on June 3, 1969.) No. &quot;Star Trek&quot; had no predetermined ending point. (Captain Kirk makes reference to a &quot;five-year mission&quot; in the introduction, but the show was not intended to stop after five seasons either.)<br/><br/>&quot;Star Trek&quot; was nearly canceled during both the first and second seasons. A very creative and aggressive letter-writing campaign to NBC was enough to save the series for a third season.<br/><br/>But the show was now scheduled in the Friday night 10-11 &quot;suicide&quot; slot. The slot was particularly bad for &quot;Star Trek,&quot; whose typical fan would be going out on Friday night. (VCRs, of course, were not around in the late 60s.) After the third season, &quot;Star Trek&quot; was finally canceled.<br/><br/>Roddenberry promised that he would return to Producer status which he held in the first two pilots and the first nine regular episodes, if NBC puts the show to a decent, 7:30PM timeslot. However when NBC put Trek into the &quot;suicide&quot; slot of 10PM Fridays, he stepped off and had very little control over the series during the third season. According to <a href="/name/nm0000638/">William Shatner</a>&#39;s book &quot;Star Trek Memories,&quot; the campaign originated when <a href="/name/nm0872856/">Bjo</a> and John Trimble approached Gene Roddenberry, and they asked him for ideas on how to reach other fans of the show (The Internet did not exist in those days, so it had to be letters, phone calls, and face-to-face contact). As a token for their efforts, Bjo Trimble had a walk-on role in <a href="/title/tt0079945/">Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)</a> (1979). Fans of the show to this day regard the couple as the ones who saved &quot;Star Trek.&quot; Though science-fiction conventions had been around long before &quot;Star Trek&quot; entered the scene (Gene Roddenberry premiered two episodes at a sci-fi convention), the first convention devoted to &quot;Star Trek&quot; took place in New York City, in 1972. Both were made up on the set by <a href="/name/nm0000559/">Leonard Nimoy</a>. In the script of &quot;<a href="/title/tt0708463/">The Enemy Within</a>&quot; Spock disabled the duplicate Kirk by pistol whipping him. Nimoy felt that it would be too &quot;savage&quot; and unsuitable for such a logical individual as Spock. He asked the director if he could improvise his own idea. He said yes, and Nimoy choreographed the now-famous neck pinch with Shatner for the episode.
Despicable Me 3 full movie free downloadRenegades movie download in mp4free download Joe Palooka in The Squared CircleWaterworld full movie in hindi free download mp4malayalam movie download The Last OnesTeenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pSirens \u0026 Serenity in hindi downloadAkad Suzunosuke: Shingetsu-to no y ki movie downloadResurrection: Ertugrul full movie 720p downloadthe Equally Uneven full movie in hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.